Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pick a letter - any letter....

If there was a hall of fame for letters, which letter do you think would be inducted first and why?

My guess would be X. Ask any kid, there's only two words used as an example for x. Usually it's either xylophone or x-ray. Xenomorph, surprisingly never makes the list.

So there you have it, the award goes to X in my opinion - for the sheer lack of words that begin with our two-crossing-lined friend.

Congratulations X. You've earned it. Just do us a favor and don't celebrate by hanging out two more X friends...that could get awkward. None of us wants to see "alphabet gone wild".

4 comments:

Apryl Kuhn said...

I can get behind X.

PS- My "word verifcation" that I have to type in for this comment is "stabedi." Is that what happens when a jedi gets pierced with a light saber??

Anonymous said...

Ok, I gotta laugh... Yesterday on the way to lunch after church I was thinking that the only 2 "x" words that anyone ever talks about are xylophone and x-ray! Hahaha!!!

Stabedi...LOL!!

-Kalani

Paul Reichman said...

i lived on a street named "xerxes" once...

BK said...

Xerxes...nice. Now that's an awesome street name.