Monday, November 3, 2008

Crazy Times

You may have thought this post would be about the world we live in, or the economy, or the elections...expecially with a title like crazy times. Boy were you off. I was just thinking to myself, a bit down the road there's a place called Medieval Times...for somewhere around 40 bucks per person, you can eat with your hands in the dark while watching a live show about Knights and castles and such there.

What if there was a place called Crazy Times - what would one expect to see there. I mean, given what passes for normal these days...what could possibly be involved with a "crazy times" show? I don't know about you...but just the idea paying 40 bucks to eat with your hands in the dark while watching a live show is not something I would consider a "normal" or regularly practiced idea.

4 comments:

Apryl Kuhn said...

Y'know... it seems, it's always the crazy times, you find you'll wake up and realize...

Remember when I played that song for you over the phone? haha... crazy times

terri said...

I just have to say I love Medieval Times, but then Im a little crazy ;0 I guess it is those knights in there costumes, makes you want to eat with your hands and yell like crazy.

Jessica & Jeremy said...

Maybe at 'crazy times' people would eat with their 'feet in the light' rather than their 'hands in the dark'. Or they'd possibly just eat their hands.

Rather than jousting you'd have little cars running into each other...enough to "drive you crazy" ;)

Sarah...the Momma! said...

Hey wait! Didn't the four of us go to Medieval Times for your birthday a few years back!! I thought it was fun! Ha...