Tuesday, March 26, 2024

All I’ve Got Left

 All I’ve got left


I’ll spend my time at work

I’ll spend time on the road

I’ll spend time at all the places

I think I need to go


And by the time I’m done

There’s precious little left to give 

But you know you can have

All I’ve got left today


So many issues pressing on my time

Feels like I’m working harder 

to squeeze miles out of this dime

And even when I feel my day’s complete 

You still deserve the best of me

Not just the fragments I have left


I give pieces of my heart to so many things

I’m not sure what’s left to give

It’s time to do some cleaning 

Time to set things right


Because we both know you’re worth more to me 

Than all I’ve got left to give

Yeah these priorities are busted when

What’s most important only gets…

The things on top of my list just get…

All I’ve got left to give

No comments: